Volunteer Opportunities at the Museum
Volunteers provide a critical role in the Museum’s operations, including greeting visitors, leading tours as docents and working behind the scenes. Join our Museum volunteers!
Call 847-577-7086 or email email@example.com for more information on how you can help.
We need help with:
- Being a Tour Guide
- Cataloging the museum collections
- General clerical assistance
- Labeling articles and documents
- Recording data about and taking photographs of architecture in the city
- Videotaping events and assisting with photography and other media
- Assisting with programs and events
- Fundraising –special events, bake sales, commemorative sales, raffles, auctions, etc.
- There are volunteer opportunities to meet your talents and time availability!
Private tours are available, most days of the week, by calling the museum at 847-577-7086 or 847-254-8520 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call at least one week in advance of desired tour date. Limit of 10 people per tour. No advance scheduling on Sundays needed.
VISIT / VOLUNTEER / SUPPORT
Visit us during regular museum hours, contact us to volunteer or to learn about supporting the museum.
3100 Central Road
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
SUN: 1 pm – 4 pm
MON: By Appointment Only
TUE: By Appointment Only
WED: By Appointment Only
THU: By Appointment Only
FRI: By Appointment Only
SAT: By Appointment Only